Friday, July 9, 2010

Side Wiki

I just downloaded Google Sidewiki. At first it was quite confusing. I googled sidewiki to figure out what exactly was the use of this tool. I figured it out and I have to say that this is actually pretty cool. Those who have sidewiki istalled on their computer would get to see different opinions of any website. That is great!

It's also like a mini blog about the site itself. Many people give their own opinions in their blog, but those with sidewiki can simply write it right there on the page. If you don't want to know other people's opinions, you don't have to see them.

The only thing I didn't like was that I had to download Google Chrome to get Google Sidewiki. But Chrome is pretty good too so I don't mind the switch that much. :)

I'm glad I finally learned how to use the sidewiki because its ending up to be one of my favorite things on google. :)

I'll talk to everyone soon!

Concey

1 comment: