Saturday, July 3, 2010

First WebEx expereince and Week 1

First week experience:
Just as many other students did, I was EXTREMELY nervous this first week. I didn't think I would be able to get through all of this because I felt it was a lot to take in. After this first week was over ( or at least I finished all of my Week 1 assignments), I am A LOT more confident. I am fortunate to have the group members I have because they are very helpful and they never let me down. I hope the group continue to stay this way because I am less overwhelmed with their assistance and support. So thanks Group 7!!

Now for the Web ex experience...

WebEx:
This was very interesting. I was so confused, not to mention embarrassed with the mic situation. It was so easy to find and I was making mistakes. It's okay though because its over and done with and next time, I will be right on top of the mic. :)
A big problem with WebEx though was the echo. Because there was more than one mic on, I hears the echos and it was very hard to hear the person talking.

Overall:
I believe I will enjoy this class very much. I have already learned so much and I look forward to the rest of the class.

-Concey


Group 7 Digital Card:

No comments:

Post a Comment