Sunday, July 25, 2010

Engrade


Engrade is a great site. I have used two different grading websites in the past that I loved. One was Powerschool.com and the other was Snapgrades.com. neither was free.

I loved that this site had most of the qualities of these sites yet it was still free.
I was worried that the students would not be given access to their grades online but I noticed that as long as they have their access number, they are able to view their grades online.

Everything I would need is right on this website. On Powerschool, they have a seating chart but it is not completely necessary in a high school setting(in most cases at least ;) ) Therefore I don't think there is anything I would add onto this website.

I think this is a great website for faculty members because they would be able to easily keep track of grades and it would be less work to calculate grades and percentages. This also keep the students and parents more informed of their grades. When grades are available to parents and students, they are able to improve their declined grades and parents are able to be on top of their child.

The websites I have used in the past were used by all members of the faculty and was required by the school but if I come across a school that does not have this available, I will definitely sign up my class for engrade.com. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment